Frequently Asked Questions
Pricing & Contract
How long are your contracts?
What if the plan I want is missing a feature or important 3rd party integration?
Why do you have two pricing plans?
However, around 80% of our customers choose to purchase online advertising campaigns via EasyWeb Recruitment and then qualify for free ATS licensing. We heavily incentivise customers to choose this model and in most cases customers are only paying about 40% more in the overall amount they spend with us. For example, a customer purchasing a 2 user version of EasyWeb ATS Professional Edition would pay either £3,576 in licensing or could purchase £5,000 worth of online advertising campaigns and qualify for the same ATS licensing for free.
How do your online advertising campaigns work?
Whilst we are able to offer bespoke packages depending on a client’s specific needs, I will provide you two examples of our standard packages.
Each campaign includes:
- Optimised advert creation
- Client branded adverts on CareerBuilder, CV Library & Jobsite
- EasyWeb branded adverts on Reed & TotalJobs
- Additional advertising on specialist and regional job boards
- Management of all jobseeker enquiries
Price: From £2,000 for 4 campaigns (£500 each)
Each campaign includes:
- All of the above advertising and services included in the Standard Campaign
- Search and approach of relevant candidates found on Reed, Jobsite, & TotalJobs CV database
- Searching and approaching passive candidates on LinkedIn
- Manual screening of all applicants
- Candidate skills assessment
Price: From £2,400 for 3 campaigns (£800 each)
Please note: For NFP/Charity/Public Sector clients we also offer an alternative product that includes advertising from charity/third sector relevant job boards. Please contact us if you want to know more about this offering.
Implementation & Training
What does a typical implementation look like?
The Professional and Premium editions are highly customisable systems. A typical implementation for these customers will include an onsite meeting to fully gather requirements. Your project manager will then take 2-4 weeks to configure your ATS. An onsite training session will then be arranged to train all relevant users on your new system.
How much of my time would a typical implementation require?
For Professional and Premium customers a typical implementation would require about 4-6 hours work from the customer.
How do you support clients’ training needs?
For new customers using our Professional and Premium editions we look to provide onsite training. This happens typically just before they go live. One onsite training session is included as part of your implementation fee. Any additional onsite training that is needed would incur a cost of £500 per day.
IT, Hosting & Security
In order to use EasyWeb ATS, do we need to install any software on local PCs or our servers?
Where and how is your data hosted? Which organisation is responsible for your data hosting?
Our production environment is scaled across multiple servers (a minimum of three at any time) as demand requires providing both performance and redundancy. We are also investigating the potential benefit of running the application across multiple regions to provide added protection against localised issues.
Is their data centre ISO Certified?
Here is confirmation from AWS: https://aws.amazon.com/about-aws/whats-new/2010/11/18/aws-achieves-iso-27001-certification
What level of security is provided?
What technical specification would you recommend to use the software?
- An up-to-date browser. We currently recommend the following browsers:
– Firefox v61 or later
– Chrome v68 or later
– Microsoft Edge (we do not support Internet Explorer 11 due to its age and extra complications required for development. We will attempt to make the system usable for Internet Explorer 11 however we would highly recommend using one of the modern browsers listed for a much better user experience)
- A laptop or PC that has at least 4GB of RAM
- Internet connection of 1MBps or better (broadband recommended)
Please note: For candidates searching and applying for jobs we also support Safari version 10 & 11 as well as Internet Explorer 11 and above.
Can we use your network in a thin client network environment?
How do I send and receive emails from the ATS?
Alternatively we can use a DKIM solution which will ensure that emails sent from the ATS will reach you, this solution will require assistance from your IT department because it involves internal changes. These solutions have resolved the issue when we’ve encountered it previously. Our support team will be able to talk you through these steps in more detail. Please contact us if there’s any further information required.
To read more about how we protect your data see: www.easywebats.com/gdprfaqs
If you have a question that isn’t answered here we’d be happy to hear from you. Get in touch here.